Your favourite Vodka, Sake or Tequila.
Cute a cucumber into 2 to 3-inch slices (shot sized slices), then core out the center (with a melon baller or a tiny scoop) leaving some on the bottom.
Then fill the cucumber cups with your favourite vodka, Sake or Tequila. How refreshing!
6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
1¼ ounces gin
1¼ ounces honey simple syrup
½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 lavender sprigs
1. brew 4 cups Earl Grey tea. This will give you enough to make a few cocktails. Store in the refrigerator to keep cold.
2. Make a batch of honey simple syrup to store in the fridge as well. (5 cups water, 1 cup honey)
3. Bring to a simmer until honey has dissolved
4. Then cool in the fridge
5. Add all of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with 2 sprigs lavender and ice.
6. Shake several times. Then strain the cocktail into the glass over large ice cube.
7. Garnish with Lavender.
Tree Bark Vanilla Bourbon
- 1 bottle Bourbon
- 2-4 pieces Tree Bark (we recommend pine)
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 3 Vanilla pods (split in half)
Preparation: Combine tree bark, honey and vanilla in bourbon in sealed infusion jar and let rest for 5-7 days in a dark corner. Once infused, flavor should have strong smoky notes. Strain out the solids and enjoy the whiskey as desired.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure mint extract
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 10 chocolate wafer cookies
- Garnish: mint sprigs
Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan. Combine cream, milk, and vanilla in a liquid measuring cup.
Pour 1 cup cream mixture into sugar mixture, and whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Add remaining cream mixture, and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, and cook until thick, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and add chocolate. Whisk until chocolate melts, about 1 minute.Remove from heat. Add mint extract and butter, and whisk until butter melts. Quickly divide pudding, whisking as you work to prevent sides from setting up, among eight 4-ounce glasses, leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top of each. Refrigerate until set, about 1 1/2 hours.
Just before serving, pulse cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Top each pudding with 1 tablespoon ground-cookie "dirt," and garnish with a planted mint sprig. Serve chilled.
Recipe adapted from www.handletheheat.com
• 1 x 4” corn tortilla
• 1.5 oz slow roasted mole pork shoulder
• 0.5 oz shaved red cabbage • 0.5 oz feta cheese
• 2 Tbsp garlic aioli
• 3 pieces shaved radish
• 1 oz pico de gallo
• 1/8th lime wedge
• 1 Tsp hot sauce
1 1⁄2 oz Stoli Gala Applik Vodka
25 Minute Margarita Pasta in garlic Mozzarella Parmesan sauce
1 lb spaghetti or pasta of choice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 onion, chopped
6 Roma tomatoes, chopped divided
4-6 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 tsp EACH dried oregano, dried basil, salt
1/4 tsp EACH pepper, red pepper flakes
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 oz. cream cheese, softetned (I use 1/3 less fat)
1/4 cup loosely packed basil, chopped
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions in generously salted water. Remove 1 cup pasta water before draining.
Melt butter in olive oil over medium-low heat in a large skillet. Increase heat to medium and add onions and HALF of the tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds. Sprinkle in flour and cook while stirring for 2 minutes (it will be thick).
Turn heat to low then slowly whisk in chicken broth, then milk, stirring constantly until smooth. Turn heat to medium high and bring the sauce to a simmer. Stir in chicken bouillon, spices and continue to simmer until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to low and stir in Parmesan cheese until melted, followed by mozzarella cheese until melted, followed by cream cheese until melted.
Stir in remaining tomatoes and fresh basil. Stir in pasta until well coated, adding additional reserved pasta water a little at a time if needed to reach desired consistency. Taste and season with additional salt, pepper and/or red pepper flakes to taste.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese and additional basil if desired.
Mouth Watering Savory Tarts
1 sheet puff pastry • All-purpose flour • 2 Tbsp butter • 1 Tbsp olive oil • 5 oz goat cheese (sliced or torn into pieces)
• 1 lb leeks, thinly sliced • 2 large eggs • 2/3 cup sour cream (we used half heavy cream and half sour cream)
1. Preset oven 450.
2. Lightly oil 9” loose-bottomed flan pan. On a lightly floured board roll out pastry to fit pan. Gently ease pastry into pan. Do not stretch pastry as it will shrink. Place pan on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Blind-bake pastry 15 minutes. Remove paper and bake another 3 minutes. Cool. Reduce temperature to 350.
4. Melt butter and oil, add leeks and cook 30 minutes until soft. Spread onto pastry and top with goat cheese.
5. Whisk eggs and cream, season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour over tart and bake 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Recipes Plus
- Lemon wedge
- Colored Sugar
- 1½ oz. Cherry Vodka
- ½ oz. Triple Sec
- 3 oz. Half and Half
- Dash of Grenadine
- 1 Marshmallow PEEPS®
2 oz. vodka
4 oz. tomato juice
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 tsp horseradish
2 dashes worcetershire sauce
1 pinch celery
1 pinch celery salt
1 pinch paprika
1 slice lemon wedge
1 slice lime wedge
1. Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of a pint glass.
2. Dip the rim into celery salt until fully coated.
3. Fill with ice.
4. Squeeze the lemon and lime into a shaker with ice.
5. Add remaining ingredients and fill shaker with ice.
6. Shake ans strain into prepared glass.
7. Adjust seasonings if you like more heat.
8. Garnish with preferred toppings.
Recipe adapted from fix.com
- Christmas Recipes
- Classic Recipes
- DIY Crafts
- Earth Day
- Easter Themed Recipes
- Halloween Themed Recipes
- Hot Drinks
- Spring Calendar
- St. Patrick's Day
- Summer Inspired Recipes
- Tasty Everyday Recipe
- Tequila Recipes
- Valentine's Day
- Winter Events Calender
- WPWS Favourite Recipes