- 3 plums (about 9 ounces), pitted and cut into quarters
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen pitted sweet cherries (about 40 cherries)
- 3 ounces red seedless grapes (about 16 grapes)
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine plums, cherries, grapes, sugar and extract in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze overnight until solid.
- Invert each ice pop into a cup and add some champagne. As the ice pops melt, they create grown-up slushies!
- Purchase a 1x6x6 from Home Depot or your local hardware store. Cut 3 pieces at 4″, one piece at 6″ and one piece at 21″. A simple hand saw will work great if you don’t have a saw!
- Next, attach the 4″ pieces like this with wood glue and finishing nails.
Using wood glue and finishing nails, attach the 6″ piece to the front of the 4″ pieces. (Touching all three wood pieces).
Add wood glue to the back of the bottle cap catcher (other three panel side) and attach it to the 21″ board with finishing nails and attach it to the 21″ board with finishing nails (from the back of the 21″ board into the bottle cap catcher).
- Purchase a Wall Mounted Bottle opener
Whiskey Sour's are a simple cocktail with only three ingredients. It’s tasty and the preparation will impress your guests.
- Christmas Recipes
- Cinco de Mayo
- Classic Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- DIY Crafts
- Earth Day
- Easter Themed Recipes
- Halloween Themed Recipes
- Hot Drinks
- Royal Wedding
- Spring Calendar
- St. Patrick's Day
- Summer Cocktail
- Summer Cocktails
- Summer Inspired Recipes
- Tasty Everyday Recipe
- Tequila Recipes
- Valentine's Day
- Winter Events Calender
- WPWS Favourite Recipes