Victoria Distillers Empress 1908
Empress 1908 Original Indigo Gin is 100% authentic and all-natural. It's infused with the vibrantly hued butterfly pea blossom, adding a singularly distinct expression - an impossibly lush and vivid indigo blue, with a stunning secret to reveal; with the addition of citrus or tonic, Empress 1908 is transformed from its breathtaking indigo to a soft pink.
Empress 1908 is an original, shaping its own story as a fearless provocateur, a mystery in a bottle. Handcrafted in small batch copper-pot stills, this is a gin with phenomenal depth and boldness of spirit. Gently refined, nuanced and enduring, Empress 1908 is the essence of Victoria.
- Handcrafted from 8 all-natural botanicals
- Traditional in flavour with forward juniper and grapefruit notes
- 42.5% Alc. / Vol. (85 proof)
- 24 hour maceration of distilled botanicals
- Small batch size (240 gallon copper still)
- Made with pure Canadian water further polished with reverse osmosis
- Prolonged storage in direct sunlight will cause the all-natural indigo hue to fade
- Certified Kosher