Fly With Wine
Practically indestructible, this wine suitcase has a thick polycarbonate case and dense closed-cell foam that will enable you to transport all of your “…liquid poetry.”
The wine cavities are specially designed to hold a combination of bottles of almost any shape, from traditional Bordeaux and Burgundy to Champagne and Riesling. You can accommodate eight bottles of regular size 750ml bottles in your VinGardeValise® and fully packed, it weighs between 43 to 50 lbs. Depending on the size of bottles, may exceed 50 lbs.
Important Reminder: You are not allowed to pass wine or other liquids through security. However, at some international airports, you can carry on wine or other liquids purchased in duty-free shops. Always check with your airline before carrying on wine or any other liquids that exceed the 3-1-1 rule.
- 8-Bottle Capacity
- Fully compliant with FAA and TSA luggage policies and procedures
- A TSA compliant lock is flush mounted and integrated into the VGV®
- Polycarbonate case is built to last
- The new asymmetrical Hinomoto wheels make the VGV® easy for you to maneuver
- A lift handle, located at the bottom of the VGV®, makes it easy to load
- The telescoping handle is constructed from 8 mm aircraft grade aluminum
- The standard inserts are now 35cm, accommodating bottles with a longer neck