CVNE Viña Real Cune Rosado 2021
CVNE Viña Real Cune Rosado 2021
You already have the product limit of in your cart
The vineyards used to produce the Viña Real Rosé are between 8 and 15 years old and feature a combination of head-trained and trellis vines grown in Rioja Alavesa (mainly Elcico and Laguardia) in cool, clay soils with varying aspects with a blend of Viura, Garnacha and Tempranillo grape varieties.
The grapes used to produce the Viña Real Rosé are harvested at optimal ripeness to obtain a wine with a moderate alcohol content, fruity expression and balanced acidity. The Garnacha, Tempranillo and Viura grapes are placed in stainless steel tanks. After a few hours of maceration, we use a gravity-led process (no mechanical press) to obtain a must that is fermented for 20-25 days at a controlled temperature of around 16ºC. This allows us to keep the primary aromas intact.
Once alcoholic fermentation is complete, the wine is clarified, filtered and is ready for bottling.
The paler-than-pale rose actually a clarete, as it mixes red and white grapes' Real Rosado is a blend of Tempranillo and Viura. It only had about four hours of maceration and then fermented in stainless steel at a low temperature to keep primary aromas. It's as pallid as a blanc de noirs and could pass as a white. In fact, the nose and texture feel more like a white. This is a residual production, but demand grows, and it's part of the portfolio. It's nicely crafted, fresh and with vibrant acidity and chalkiness that makes you salivate, and dry with little to no tannin. Dry, serious and honest. Ideal with food.
91 Points - James Suckling
WHEN WILL MY PARCEL ARRIVE?
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 3 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary. Expected delivery times outside Calgary are between 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
- Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
- All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by our couriers.
- Due to continual rising overall costs, we are unable to offer free shipping.
- Any additional attempts or redirect will be at an additional cost.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?
To cancel your order, please reach out to us at email@example.com letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel. Please note if an order has been attempted delivery or is currently on the way via a courier and you choose to cancel, shipping fees will not be refunded.
I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?
Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a refund for shipping costs. Please note if a delivery is currently on its way or was attempted, shipping funds are non-refundable.
LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
- If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup within 48 hours. Under no circumstances are we able to leave an order unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at email@example.com to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 11am - 3:30pm and 4pm – 8pm. Calgary Local Delivery is $8.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs. Return shipment fees are at the cost of the customer wishing to cancel the order.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.*
If you are not at the delivery address to receive your shipment, Canada Post will keep Products at a postal outlet for fifteen (15) days before returning product(s) back to Willow Park Wines & Spirits. If the package is returned for any reason (ex. a wrong shipping address was provided, delivery went unanswered or was refused, or the package(s) was left abandoned at pickup outlet), no refund for shipping fees will be provided. Once products are returned, we may cancel your order and issue a refund to the credit card used minus the shipping fees. If you choose to have your package re-shipped, there will be an additional charge to cover those fees.