Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered Bourbon
Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered Bourbon
You already have the product limit of in your cart
We took the same vintage blending philosophy that we used to create Small Batch, except this time the goal was to create high proof bourbon that tasted its best neat. Uncut is so rich and sweet with an unbelievably thick mouth feel, the heat and rye spice finish are a welcome addition. It's like milk with cookies!
Blending vintages of our high rye mash bill to achieve this flavor profile at 115-116 plus proof was a very rewarding challenge for us. There is a delicate balance between creamy mouthfeel, tannins and sugars that comes into play that makes the end result magical. Older vintages have more evaporation which means a higher concentration of fats and sugars per ounce which gives them a nice creamy mouthfeel as well as caramel and honey goodness. They also have more tannins because alcohol has been in contact with the wood for longer. A lot of what some perceive as alcohol burn is actually a harshness due to tannins. This can counterbalance the benefit gained by the high concentration of lipid esters insulating your pallet from alcohol heat. There needs to be enough of the older bourbon for the oak flavors and mouthfeel, but also some younger ones to cut back on the tannins and bring in some delicate fruit and caramel flavors.
2021, 2020 and 2017 San Francisco World Spirits
Double Gold Winner!
WHEN WILL MY PARCEL ARRIVE?
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 3 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary. Expected delivery times outside Calgary are between 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
- Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
- All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by our couriers.
- Due to continual rising overall costs, we are unable to offer free shipping.
- Any additional attempts or redirect will be at an additional cost.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?
To cancel your order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel. Please note if an order has been attempted delivery or is currently on the way via a courier and you choose to cancel, shipping fees will not be refunded.
I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?
Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or email@example.com to be issued a refund for shipping costs. Please note if a delivery is currently on its way or was attempted, shipping funds are non-refundable.
LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
- If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup within 48 hours. Under no circumstances are we able to leave an order unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 11am - 3:30pm and 4pm – 8pm. Calgary Local Delivery is $8.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs. Return shipment fees are at the cost of the customer wishing to cancel the order.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.*
If you are not at the delivery address to receive your shipment, Canada Post will keep Products at a postal outlet for fifteen (15) days before returning product(s) back to Willow Park Wines & Spirits. If the package is returned for any reason (ex. a wrong shipping address was provided, delivery went unanswered or was refused, or the package(s) was left abandoned at pickup outlet), no refund for shipping fees will be provided. Once products are returned, we may cancel your order and issue a refund to the credit card used minus the shipping fees. If you choose to have your package re-shipped, there will be an additional charge to cover those fees.