Borgogno 'No Name' 2018
Borgogno 'No Name' 2018
You already have the product limit of in your cart
This historic house prides itself as being a harbinger of the traditional style. The estate was founded in 1761, making it the oldest continuously operating winery in Barolo, although today the family cites 1848 as the date of the official establishment, coinciding with a document dated 1848 that attests to Borgognos first wine sale.
Especially notable is Borgogno's library collection of older vintage Barolo, one they've diligently safeguarded since before WWII. The family continues the practice of cellaring considerable amounts of wine from the very best vintages even today. They periodically re-release, providing the rare opportunity to enjoy perfectly cellared, historic-vintage Barolo. This is truly the best way to understand how traditional Barolo was meant to be experienced.
With such a long and traditional history, this Langhe Nebbiolo is an interesting twist for Borgogno. "No Name" is a protest wine that gained popular traction with Italian wine-drinking millennials. The wine was first born as a Barolo made in a more approachable and softer style, but the results were declassified by the appellation authorities. No Name was born in that spirit. Nebbiolo grapes are macerated with a submerged cap for up to 24 days. The wine delivers on its promise of easy appeal, bright fruit flavours and soft tannins.
Appearance: Intense garnet red in colour with orange reflections.
Nose: Aromas of red flowers, violets, herbs and red fruits.
Taste: The taste is long, savoury and fresh, with smooth tannins.
WHEN WILL MY PARCEL ARRIVE?
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 3 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary. Expected delivery times outside Calgary are between 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
- Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
- All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by our couriers.
- Due to continual rising overall costs, we are unable to offer free shipping.
- Any additional attempts or redirect will be at an additional cost.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?
To cancel your order, please reach out to us at email@example.com letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel. Please note if an order has been attempted delivery or is currently on the way via a courier and you choose to cancel, shipping fees will not be refunded.
I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?
Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a refund for shipping costs. Please note if a delivery is currently on its way or was attempted, shipping funds are non-refundable.
LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
- If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup within 48 hours. Under no circumstances are we able to leave an order unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at email@example.com to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 11am - 3:30pm and 4pm – 8pm. Calgary Local Delivery is $8.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs. Return shipment fees are at the cost of the customer wishing to cancel the order.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.*
If you are not at the delivery address to receive your shipment, Canada Post will keep Products at a postal outlet for fifteen (15) days before returning product(s) back to Willow Park Wines & Spirits. If the package is returned for any reason (ex. a wrong shipping address was provided, delivery went unanswered or was refused, or the package(s) was left abandoned at pickup outlet), no refund for shipping fees will be provided. Once products are returned, we may cancel your order and issue a refund to the credit card used minus the shipping fees. If you choose to have your package re-shipped, there will be an additional charge to cover those fees.