Hess Collection Napa Valley Chardonnay 2019

Hess Collection Napa Valley Chardonnay 2019

Hess Collection Napa Valley Chardonnay 2019

No reviews
Regular price $35.99
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Su'skol vineyard is carefully farmed to emphasize fruit with wonderful acidity and balance and demonstrates the impact of the moderate temperatures influenced by nearby San Pablo Bay. Multiple clones are used but the focus is on the aromatic musque. The musque clone is delicate and needs a light touch with both oak and malolactic fermentation so it does not get overwhelmed by either. To highlight this beautiful clonal material, Hess put 70% of the blend through Stainless fermentation to retain the fresh yellow stone fruit, citrus and pear flavours. The remaining 30% of the blend sees just a light touch of oak - 19% new (French) oak and only 30% of the overall blend is allowed to undergo secondary fermentation. Aged for 9 months in barrels and lees stirred weekly for 4 months, results in a rich, complex wine that shows aromas and flavours of apple, white pear and a slight touch of tropical fruits, accented by aromas of honeysuckle.

WHEN WILL MY PARCEL ARRIVE?

You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 3 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary. Expected delivery times outside Calgary are between 3-7 business days.

  • Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
  • Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes. 
  • All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by our couriers.
  • Due to continual rising overall costs, we are unable to offer free shipping.
  • Any additional attempts or redirect will be at an additional cost.

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?

To cancel your order, please reach out to us at ecomwhse@willowpark.net letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel.  Please note if an order has been attempted delivery or is currently on the way via a courier and you choose to cancel, shipping fees will not be refunded.


I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?

Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or ecomwhse@willowpark.net to be issued a refund for shipping costs. Please note if a delivery is currently on its way or was attempted, shipping funds are non-refundable.


LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION

Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:

  • Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
  • If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup within 48 hours. Under no circumstances are we able to leave an order unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at ecomwhse@willowpark.net to have a new delivery booked.

Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 11am - 3:30pm and 4pm – 8pm. Calgary Local Delivery is $8.


RETURNS

Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at ecomwhse@willowpark.net

  • Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
  • If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs. Return shipment fees are at the cost of the customer wishing to cancel the order.
  • Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced. 

*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.*


If you are not at the delivery address to receive your shipment, Canada Post will keep Products at a postal outlet for fifteen (15) days before returning product(s) back to Willow Park Wines & Spirits. If the package is returned for any reason (ex. a wrong shipping address was provided, delivery went unanswered or was refused, or the package(s) was left abandoned at pickup outlet), no refund for shipping fees will be provided.  Once products are returned, we may cancel your order and issue a refund to the credit card used minus the shipping fees. If you choose to have your package re-shipped, there will be an additional charge to cover those fees.

 

Recently viewed