WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits (QCF)
DAY 1 – Sunday, January 23 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
DAY 2 – Sunday, January 30 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
DAY 3 – Sunday, February 6 | 10:00am – 5:00pm
DAY 4 – Sunday, February 13 | 12pm – 1pm – Exam
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 21, 2022
Course is held at Willow Park Wines & Spirits main store location.
What you'll learn:
- How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine®(SAT)
- What environmental factors, grape-growing, winemaking and maturation options influence the style and quality of wines made from eight principal grape varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio/Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah/Shiraz
- The style and quality of wines: made from 22 regionally important grape varieties produced in over 70 geographical indications (GIs) around the world.
- What grape varieties and winemaking processes influence key styles of: Sparkling wines, Fortified wines
- Key labelling terms used to indicate origin, style and quality
- Principles and processes involved in the storage and service of wine
- Principles of food and wine pairing
The qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice exam of 50 questions. Course is delivered over four consecutive Sundays, price includes wines, glassware, workbook and exam.
Contact Information: Stephen Turik at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403.296.1640 ext 221
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.* .
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 2 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary and 2-10 business days for out of the city deliveries. Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses. Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Canada Post is no longer delivering packages directly to homes. Home delivery orders will be sent to your nearest Canada Post office and you will be notified where and when you can pick it up. All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by Canada Post.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below: Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery. If no one is home after 1 delivery attempt, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup. Under no circumstances can we leave the package unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 10am – 1pm, 12pm - 3pm, 2pm - 5pm, and 5pm – 7pm. Weekend deliveries available until 5pm. The cost of delivery within city limits is $8. Please note out of the city deliveries may incur an additional delivery fee.