To Our Valued Customers,
As concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus continue to heighten, we want to communicate how the Willow Park Wines & Spirits (WPWS) team is addressing these concerns. We are monitoring the situation and closely watching reports from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), Alberta Health Service (AHS) and the World Health Organization (WHO) so that we are following the direction provided.
The health and well-being of our customers, staff and partners is our top priority. While we are always committed to providing safe shopping experiences, we are implementing additional measures to help us all stay healthy at this time.
- We are ensuring that our store is kept above and beyond AHS standards by implementing full time cleaners to sanitize and disinfect the store.
- Cashiers are disinfecting counter tops & pin pads after each transaction.
- We are observing safe distancing in store with visual prompters to remind customers to maintain a healthy distance between themselves and our staff.
- Reduced store hours from 10am – 8pm, 7 days a week to support extra sanitation protocols.
- Antibacterial products have been placed at all cash registers and customer service counters for staff and customer use.
- All staff who have concerns about COVID-19 have been encouraged to stay home.
- Any member of our team experiencing an illness of any kind is directed to self-isolate.
- All meetings and in store tastings have been cancelled until April 28, 2020.
- All off site events and travel programs have been cancelled until July 15, 2020.
- We encourage all customers to shop our website and take advantage of our city wide contactless delivery.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits remains open and is dedicated to continuing to provide the best service possible. We are adding more product to the website on a daily basis and have been actively planning for the increase in demand.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation with the safety and health of our employees and customers as our primary concern.