Super Delicious Overnight French Toast Bake Recipe
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 TB vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- Cut loaf into cubes and place evenly in a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover your pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with this mixture until crumbly and place in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight as well.
- Take pan and Ziploc out when ready to bake. Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over the bread.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how soft you like it.
Recipe adapted from lilluna.com