- 200ml IPA Beer (Single or Double)
- 135g each of Caramelized onion cheddar, Swiss, and Gruyere (shredded or diced)
- 4 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Kirsch (optional, but recommended)
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Use your choice of chopped vegetables such as: Mushrooms, Peppers, Broccoli or Bread
- Simmer beer in fry pan on stove top.
- Add cheese, 100 gm at a time. Stir after each addition of cheese until melted.
- Add 4 Tbl of the fluid from the melted cheese to the flour and mix until a slurry is formed.
- Add to cheese mixture. Serve with cut-up French bread and vegetables.
Recipe graciously donated by Springbank Cheese Co.