March 3, 2015 |
Cocktails, Tasty Recipes |
Incredible Infusions - Coffee and Vanilla Infused Bourbon
You can infuse more than just vodka!
Coffee & Vanilla Infused Bourbon
- 3 cups Bourbon
- 1 cup coffee beans
- 2 vanilla beans
- Place coffee and vanilla beans into mason jar.
- Pour bourbon over top, ensuring the beans are fully covered.
- Place lid on and shake
- Place in cool location and let sit for 2-6 days until flavour desired is reached.
- Strain and place in clean jar or bottle.
- Enjoy over ice or poured into a great cup of coffee for a cocktail with a real kick!
Coffee Bourbon Latte
- 1.5 oz Coffee Vanilla Bourbon
- 2 oz. Cream
- Shake over ice vigorously until cream is well mixed.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.