February 26, 2015 |
Cocktails, Tasty Recipes |
Best-Ever Creamy Crock-Pot Cocoa
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 14oz van sweetened condensed milk
- 8 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (milk chocolate is the most traditional, but butterscotch or mint can also be used for something a bit different!)
- Favourite flavoured vodka - (vanilla, coconut, and peppermint all work well!)
- Pour first 5 ingredients into a Crock Pot and whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Whisk well before serving.
- Pour 1.5oz of chosen flavoured vodka into mug and then fill with hot chocolate mixture.
- Garnish as desired - marshmallows, whipped cream, etc.