February 12, 2015 |
Tasty Recipes |
Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
Place in festive little cupcake or candy wrappers, and put in a little candy box or plastic wrap with some ribbon for a lovely gift!
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 tbsp butter
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Melt chocolate, Baileys, and heavy cream together over very low heat
- Whisk in yolks, one at a time, mixture will thicken.
- Whisk in butter
- Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- With spoon, make small balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar, cocoa, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.
Makes 1 dozen truffles