January 29, 2015 |
Tasty Recipes |
This is a decadent twist on the classic brownie recipe we all love.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-pourpose flour
- 10 oz package of milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter completely.
- Stir in sugar and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Do not allow sugar mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Nutella until well combined.
- Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer, beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread into prepared pan (batter will be very thick and sticky) and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- The edges should be set and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice into squares.
Adapted from bunsinmyoven.com