October 29, 2014 |
Events, Whisky |
10 Days left until the Charity Wine Auction
“Whisky is liquid sunshine.”
-- George Bernard Shaw
Our most important whisky event of the year brings together our favourite distillers from Scotland, and whisky enthusiasts of all levels. Known as the “must attend” event to whisky fans in Western Canada this evening always leaves our guests with a collection of new favourites and friends. Below are some highlights of what you’ll experience:
- A room filled with incredible whiskies to sample and learn about. You’re sure to leave with a new appreciation for the distillers art and a few new favourites for your collection.
- Over 20 visitors from Scotland that are here for you to meet and enjoy as they share their stories and whiskies with you. Download our Whisky in the Warehouse Booklet now to read more about our guests and plan your evening.
- A room filled with whisky fans that share your passion for a great dram or two.
- Incredible tasty treats from our very own kitchen along with some of the city’s top chefs ensure that your tummy is as happy as your palate.
- Your chance to shop the whisky wall after the event with our very own Dave Michiels as your guide so, you can go home with some of your new found favourite whiskies.
Don’t miss out on our Whisky Event of the Season - book your tickets now!