October 12, 2014 |
Tasty Recipes |
Pork Tenderloin Puff Pastry Roll
- 4 Pork tenderloin, cut lengthwise into 4 strips each
- 1 cup soya sauce
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 32 slices prosciutto ham
- 1 each BC Apple (Royal gala), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 16 sheets of 15x5" puff pastry, ready to use
- 3 eggs, well beaten for egg wash.
- Mix soya sauce, maple syrup and pepper. Marinate pork tenderloin for 3 - 4 hours.
- Grill or pan fry pork till medium cooked. Set aside and let cool.
- On each sheet of puff pastry, line 2 slices of prosciutto ham in the center, lengthwise.
- Put cooked pork on top of ham, slit open pork and stuff apple inside.
- Brush puff pastry with egg wash. Roll pastry into cylindrical shape. Brush with egg wash.
- Baked at 375F for 25 minutes.