May 21, 2014 |
Cocktails, Tasty Recipes |
Porter's Tonic Cocktails
Did you pick up a bottle or two of the fantastic Porter's Tonic - and now you're not quite sure what to do with it? Here are a few cocktail ideas for you to try, straight from Porter's:
Featuring Porter's Tonic Original
- 1oz Porter's Tonic Original
- 1oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Shake all ingredients together.
- Strain into a fancy sour glass.
Featuring Porter's Tonic Grapefruit
- 1/2oz Porter's Tonic Grapefruit
- 1/2oz Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- Shake the Porter's Tonic and grapefruit juice together.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with chilled Prosecco.
Featuring Porter's Tonic Cardamom Orange
- 1oz Porter's Tonic Cardamom Orange
- 1oz Vodka
- Orange Pekoe Tea Ice Cubes
- Mix liquid ingredients together in your favourite rocks glass.
- Add orange pekoe tea ice cubes.
- Top with soda water and stir.