COVID-19 RESPONSE AND MEASURES
The health and well-being of our customers, staff and partners is our top priority. While we are always committed to providing safe shopping experiences, we are implementing additional measures to help us all stay healthy at this time.
- We are ensuring that our store is kept above and beyond AHS standards by implementing full time cleaners to sanitize and disinfect the store.
- We are observing safe distancing in store with visual prompters to remind customers to maintain a healthy distance between themselves and our staff.
- Reduced store hours to support extra sanitation protocols.
- Antibacterial products have been placed at all cash registers and customer service counters for staff and customer use.
- We encourage all customers to shop our website and take advantage of our city wide contactless delivery.
- Curbside pickup is available
- Event capacity limits have been lowered to accommodate the most up to date restrictions
I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND AN EVENT I HAVE TICKETS TO. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Tickets are refundable or exchangeable up to 48 hours prior to each event. Please contact Rachel at email@example.com with any inquiries.
WHY ISN’T MY DISCOUNT WORKING?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having an issue using a discount code. Please include the discount code you are trying to use.
I CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND WANT TO UPDATE IT ON YOUR EMAIL LIST AND/OR MY CELLAR CLUB ACCOUNT. HOW DO I DO THAT?
Please contact Cheyenne Wolf-Watkins at email@example.com to be added into our email list or have your Cellar Club account updated with a new email.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?
To cancel your order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel.
I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?
Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or email@example.com to be issued a refund for shipping costs.
WHERE DO YOU OFFER LOCAL DELIVERY TO?
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
- If no one is home for the initial delivery attempt, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village. Our drivers will try to contact you by phone before leaving. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be booked in and charged for a new delivery.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 10am – 1pm, 12pm – 3pm, 2pm – 5pm, and 5pm – 7pm. Calgary Local Delivery is $8 within Calgary city limits. Deliveries outside Calgary within the province range from $16 and up per delivery address.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP?
MAIN STORE PICKUP OPTION
If you order an Online Only Sale item(s) between Monday-Wednesday, pickup begins the next day.
If you order any other item before 6pm, your pickup will be available within 3-6 hours unless otherwise communicated. If placed after 6pm, your order will be ready the following day. Please wait for your pickup confirmation email before you drive to the store
EAU CLAIRE STORE PICKUP OPTION
If you order an Online Only Sale item(s) between Monday-Wednesday, pickup begins at 3pm the next day.
If you order any other item, your pickup will be after 3pm the following day unless otherwise communicated. Please wait for your pickup time confirmation email before you drive to the store.
Please note our Eau Claire store is located within a mall and does not have direct access to outside. Due to limited staffing at this location, we are not able to accommodate with carry-outs with orders during some periods.
HOW DOES FREE IN-STORE PICKUP WORK?
By choosing our FREE in-store pickup option during your online shopping checkout you've let us know that you'd like to personally pickup your online order at either our Main Store in Willow Park Village or our Eau Claire Store downtown.
HOW WILL I KNOW MY ORDER IS READY?
You will receive two emails from us. One email confirms we have received your order and a second email that confirms your order is ready to be picked up.
**PLEASE WAIT FOR THE 2ND EMAIL FROM US CONFIRMING YOUR PICKUP TIME BEFORE MAKING A TRIP TO THE STORE.**
WHERE TO GO WHEN YOU PICKUP YOUR ORDER
Upon arriving at your chosen store, please look for signage on where our ONLINE PICKUP area is located. Alternatively, please let a member of our Trusted Expert team know you are there to pick up your online order and they will be able to direct you to where your order is.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO PICKUP YOUR ORDER
In order for us to send your order home with you, you will be required to show the following information:
Valid Government Issued Photo ID
Online Order Number
**If someone else is picking up your order, please make a note on your order before placing or email the store at email@example.com. Let us know their full name and ensure they have a valid government issued photo ID. We will be unable to release your order to anyone other than you without proper notification.
**ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**