- 1/2 cup baking stevia
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 6 ounces white rum
- 2 cups Silk Nutchello Toasted Coconut & Cashew Milk (or canned light coconut milk if you cannot find Nutchello)
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 2 cups ice (or more to reach desired consistency)
- Garnish, Handful of mint leaves
- Toasted Coconut flakes, if desired
- Mint Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan, add Truvia, 1 cup water add mint leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce and let cook for 10 minutes. Strain mint and reserve simple syrup. Add to a container and let cool for a few hours, or until ready to serve. Or place in freezer for 10-15 to get cold. But don't let it freeze!
- When ready to serve, add the rum, milk, juice of limes, reserved mint simple syrup and ice to a high powered blender.
- Divide frozen mojito to four cocktail glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and toasted coconut flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.