WHEN WILL MY CANADA POST PARCEL ARRIVE?
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 4 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary and 2-10 business days for out of the city deliveries.
- Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses.
- Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
- Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Canada Post is no longer delivering packages directly to homes. Home delivery orders will be sent to your nearest Canada Post office and you will be notified where and when you can pick it up.
- All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by Canada Post.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER. HOW DO I DO THAT?
To cancel your order, please reach out to us at email@example.com letting us know the reason for cancellation and the order number of the order you’d like to cancel. Please note if an order has been attempted delivery or is currently on the way via a courier and you choose to cancel, shipping fees will not be refunded.
I ACCIDENTALLY PAID FOR SHIPPING BUT I WANT TO PICKUP. HOW DO I GET REFUNDED?
Please call or email Alyssa at 403-296-1640 ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a refund for shipping costs. Please note if a delivery was attempted, shipping funds are non-refundable.
LOCAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery
- If no one is home after 1 delivery attempt, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup. Under no circumstances are we able to leave an order unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at email@example.com to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 10am – 1pm, 12pm - 3pm, 2pm - 5pm, and 5pm – 7pm. The cost of delivery within city limits is $8. Delivery outside of the city begins at $16 per address.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.*
For Standard Delivery or Next Business Day Delivery, if you are not at the delivery address to receive your shipment, Canada Post will keep Products at a postal outlet for fifteen (15) days before returning product(s) back to Willow Park Wines & Spirits. Once products are returned, we may cancel your order and issue a refund to the credit card used to make the applicable purchase or charge an additional delivery charge to make 1 more attempt.
There are no delivery charges for picking up orders at a Willow Park Wines & Spirits location or for orders fulfilled from store inventory for the Same or Next Day Pick Up service.