Practically indestructible, this wine suitcase has a thick polycarbonate case and dense closed-cell foam that will enable you to transport all of your “…liquid poetry.”
The wine cavities are specially designed to hold a combination of bottles of almost any shape, from traditional Bordeaux and Burgundy to Champagne and Riesling. You can accommodate eight bottles of regular size 750ml bottles in your VinGardeValise® and fully packed, it weighs between 43 to 50 lbs. Depending on the size of bottles, may exceed 50 lbs.
Important Reminder: You are not allowed to pass wine or other liquids through security. However, at some international airports, you can carry on wine or other liquids purchased in duty-free shops. Always check with your airline before carrying on wine or any other liquids that exceed the 3-1-1 rule.
- 8-Bottle Capacity
- Fully compliant with FAA and TSA luggage policies and procedures
- A TSA compliant lock is flush mounted and integrated into the VGV®
- Polycarbonate case is built to last
- The new asymmetrical Hinomoto wheels make the VGV® easy for you to maneuver
- A lift handle, located at the bottom of the VGV®, makes it easy to load
- The telescoping handle is constructed from 8 mm aircraft grade aluminum
- The standard inserts are now 35cm, accommodating bottles with a longer neck
NOTE: This item comes in three different colours. Please specify on order which one you would like.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits goal is to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Refunds can be made up to 30 days after purchasing the item(s).
- If the item(s) is in sellable condition, it will be refunded. Orders that have incurred a shipping fee can be refunded minus the shipping costs.
- Wines older than 7 years and/over $100 will not be refunded unless the respective producer agrees to have it replaced.
*Please note event ticket refunds must be made 48 hours in advance due to the extended costs of putting these events on.* .
You will receive tracking information once your order has been processed and shipped out. This may take up to 2 business days. Please allow for 1-3 business days for deliveries within Calgary and 2-10 business days for out of the city deliveries. Delivery times vary by product type and method of delivery. Typically, urban addresses will receive packages within the early part of delivery estimates; expect the latter part of delivery estimates for rural addresses. Delivery times or pickup times may be affected by weather or order volumes.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, Canada Post is no longer delivering packages directly to homes. Home delivery orders will be sent to your nearest Canada Post office and you will be notified where and when you can pick it up. All Shipping fees at checkout are calculated and set by Canada Post.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits will deliver orders to a residential or business address. If possible, it’s recommended to ship to a business address for the reasons below: Someone of legal drinking age must be there to receive and sign for the delivery. If no one is home after 1 delivery attempt, the package will be shipped back for pickup at our Main Store location in Willow Park Village for you to pickup. Under no circumstances can we leave the package unattended. If you would like another reattempt at delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a new delivery booked.
Willow Park Wines & Spirits offers delivery everyday between the time slots of 10am – 1pm, 12pm - 3pm, 2pm - 5pm, and 5pm – 7pm. Weekend deliveries available until 5pm. The cost of delivery within city limits is $8. Please note out of the city deliveries may incur an additional delivery fee.