The Paloma, is the most popular tequila-based cocktail in Mexico. The cocktail was created in Tequila by world famous bartender and owner of La Capilla, Don Javier Delgado Corona, who today is in his 90's.
- 1 1/2 shots of reposado tequila (blanco can work here too)
- juice of half a medium/large ruby grape fruit
- 1/2 shot of agave syrup or sugar syrup (optional)
- about 75ml club soda or grapefruit soda
- a squirt of fresh lime juice (optional)
- Mix the grapefruit juice, tequila and sugar syrup until well mixed. (Only add sugar syrup if you feel you'd like a sweeter cocktail)
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice and top up with soda.
- Garnish with fresh lime
Serve with fresh salsa and chips. Enjoy!
*Makes 1 Cocktail*