2 oz. vodka
4 oz. tomato juice
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 tsp horseradish
2 dashes worcetershire sauce
1 pinch celery
1 pinch celery salt
1 pinch paprika
1 slice lemon wedge
1 slice lime wedge
1. Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of a pint glass.
2. Dip the rim into celery salt until fully coated.
3. Fill with ice.
4. Squeeze the lemon and lime into a shaker with ice.
5. Add remaining ingredients and fill shaker with ice.
6. Shake ans strain into prepared glass.
7. Adjust seasonings if you like more heat.
8. Garnish with preferred toppings.
Recipe adapted from fix.com