Skip to content
Sparkling Wine Cocktail
Rosemary Pear Champagne Cocktail
Author: Bon Aippetit
Recipe type: Drinks
- For the rosemary simple syrup
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 sprig Rosemary, plus additional as a garnish (see below)
- For the drink
- 2 Pears, peeled and pureed
- Champagne or Prosecco
- To make the Rosemary Simple Syrup, bring water and honey to a boil in a saucepan. Cook, stirring, until the honey dissolves.
- Remove from heat and then add the rosemary sprig.
- Let steep for 2 hours.
- Remove rosemary sprig and cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make the drink, add 1 ounce of the syrup and 1 ounce of pear puree to a champagne glass.
- Top the glass off with champagne or prosecco and then add a sprig of rosemary as a garnish.
- Serve immediately. Cheers!