- 3 plums (about 9 ounces), pitted and cut into quarters
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen pitted sweet cherries (about 40 cherries)
- 3 ounces red seedless grapes (about 16 grapes)
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine plums, cherries, grapes, sugar and extract in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze overnight until solid.
- Invert each ice pop into a cup and add some champagne. As the ice pops melt, they create grown-up slushies!