- 1 1/2 cups of frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer five minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in juice. Let cool.
Spread 1 1/2 tsps cream cheese over each crepe, and top each with about 2 1/2 tbsps berry mixture; roll up.
Top each crepe with about 2 tbsps berry mixture.
Sift powdered sugar evenly over crepes just before serving, if desired.
NOTE: This recipe is also in print on our Winter Events Calender on page 21.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.