What You'll Need:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- All-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz goat cheese (sliced or torn into pieces)
- 1 lb leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream (we use half heavy cream and half sour cream)
1. Preset oven 450.
2. Lightly oil 9” loose-bottomed flan pan. On a lightly floured board roll out pastry to fit pan. Gently ease pastry into pan. Do not stretch pastry as it will shrink. Place pan on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Blind-bake pastry 15 minutes. Remove paper and bake another 3 minutes. Cool. Reduce temperature to 350.
4. Melt butter and oil, add leeks and cook 30 minutes until soft. Spread onto pastry and top with goat cheese.
5. Whisk eggs and cream, season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour over tart and bake 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Recipes Plus