6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
1¼ ounces gin
1¼ ounces honey simple syrup
½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 lavender sprigs
1. brew 4 cups Earl Grey tea. This will give you enough to make a few cocktails. Store in the refrigerator to keep cold.
2. Make a batch of honey simple syrup to store in the fridge as well. (5 cups water, 1 cup honey)
3. Bring to a simmer until honey has dissolved
4. Then cool in the fridge
5. Add all of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with 2 sprigs lavender and ice.
6. Shake several times. Then strain the cocktail into the glass over large ice cube.
7. Garnish with Lavender.
recipe adapted from ugarandcharm.com