6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
1¼ ounces gin
1¼ ounces honey simple syrup
½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 lavender sprigs
1. brew 4 cups Earl Grey tea. This will give you enough to make a few cocktails. Store in the refrigerator to keep cold.
2. Make a batch of honey simple syrup to store in the fridge as well. (5 cups water, 1 cup honey)
3. Bring to a simmer until honey has dissolved
4. Then cool in the fridge
5. Add all of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with 2 sprigs lavender and ice.
6. Shake several times. Then strain the cocktail into the glass over large ice cube.
7. Garnish with Lavender.
recipe adapted from ugarandcharm.com
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.