- 1 (750ml) bottle of bourbon whiskey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- sugar pumpkin
- De-seed your pumpkin and cut it into slices. Lay them in a prepared baking sheet (single layer), and roast them at 330 F for 45-69 minutes.
- Pour the whiskey into a mason jar or another air-tight container. I used a 1.5 L mason jar, so I would have plenty of room.
- Add the roasted pumpkin ans the pumpkin spice .
- Put the container somewhere safe and leave it alone for the next two weeks. NOTE (can shake it ever so often if needed)
- Once two weeks has passed, strain the whiskey using cheesecloth or a nut milk bag.
Recipe adapted from www.tastefullyeclectic.com