- 1/2 cup of mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 4 slices of day old French bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of bourbon
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Whisk together the whipping cream until it thickens and holds form (think, whipped cream). Set that aside for a moment.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mascarpone and sugar until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, gently fold together the whipped cream, mascarpone mixture, and vanilla. Put in fridge until ready to use.
- For the French Toast: In a shallow dish, beat the eggs and then mix into the eggs the milk and cinnamon.
- Melt your butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and the pan is ready, dip the slices of bread, each side, into the egg mixture.
- Put the soaked bread into the skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides, ~2-3 minutes per side.
- While the toast is frying, make the syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, bourbon, and water to a boil. Add the sliced peaches and reduce to a simmer. Let this bubble gently for about 10 minutes or until it reaches a syrup like consistency.
- Once the toast is done, top with the vanilla mascarpone and then the peach syrup and ENJOY!!
Recipe Adapted from foodwithfeeling.com
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.