February 14, 2017 |
Tasty Recipes |
S’more Roll Ups
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons marshmallow crème (Sunday topping)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup raspberry jam for a berry centre if desired
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light or dark molasses
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- Raw sugar (for rolling/dusting)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Press out into about 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar and melted butter; set aside.
- Remove crust from oven; cool slightly.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of the marshmallow crème in thin layer over crust and raspberry jam if desired. Pile remaining 3 tablespoons in line along 1 short edge of crust (this will become the gooey marshmallow center). Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over marshmallow; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Starting with edge that has thick marshmallow, carefully roll up crust. Do not squeeze or marshmallow will ooze out. Place seam side down in ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 8 minutes longer. Remove from pan to serving plate or cutting board. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
Recipe from Pillsbury™