- 1 1/2 cups of frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer five minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in juice. Let cool.
Spread 1 1/2 tsps cream cheese over each crepe, and top each with about 2 1/2 tbsps berry mixture; roll up.
Top each crepe with about 2 tbsps berry mixture.
Sift powdered sugar evenly over crepes just before serving, if desired.
NOTE: This recipe is also in print on our Winter Events Calender on page 21.